Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My sanity savers

So we made is through our first SLEEP-FULL night! I purchased two baby items yesterday that may have just saved me from going crazy...literally.
1. MAM brand pacifier. Eian is able to keep it in his mouth for more than a minute. And... it glows in the dark! BONUS!
2. A fisher-price play n fold (or something like that). Eian slept from 8p to 230am and then again from 3a to 7a!!!
I know every child is unique but between the two of our boys we might end up owning every type of baby gear there is! Along with 10 different kinds of pacifiers!
If I had a drink in my hand I might toast to another night of rest and pray that it wasn't just first nighter's luck!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! A full night of sleep! That calls for celebrating with coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had patients bring this bed thing into the hospital with them they swear by it! Hope it works for you I know what it's like to have a baby that doesn't sleep well!

    ReplyDelete